Jailbreak 7.1.1 Untethered With Pangu For iPhone 5S, 5c, 5, iPad Air, Mini, iPod Touch
Earlier today, a Chinese development team created and released a 7.1.1 jailbreak using exploits presented by i0nic. This jailbreak is independent of the iPhone Development Team / Evaders and will install a cracked application source which we recommend that you stay away from. Jailbreak with caution as the software is still new and there may be potential security risks.
This guide will help jailbreak any device running on iOS 7.1.1 or 7.1 fully untethered (no restrictions) using PanGu. Included devices: iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch.
Steps to Jailbreak 7.1.1 Untethered
- Download and open the PanGu software
Windows Download | Mac (coming soon)
- Uncheck the box on the application to remove unwanted software
- Plug in your iDevice and click the only button to start
- PanGu will prompt you to change the time on your device. To continue go to Settings > General > Data and Time and turn off “Set Time Automatically”. Change the date to 02 June 2014 at 8:30PM or 20:30, and then return to the home screen.
- An app icon will appear on your home screen, tap on it to open and wait for the process to complete (it may take a while).
- Once your iDevice reboots, you’ll be required to unlock and tap the new Pangu icon for a second time.
- Upon the final reboot, you’ll be greeted with Cydia – simply open it and wait for the customary initial respiring.
Congratulations, you are now jailbroken on 7.1.1. For more updates and tutorials, be sure to like our page. Also, for a more in-depth tutorial, navigate to Jailbreak 7.1.1 Pangu’s archive for the topic.