A new game, developed by some of the people who worked on the Halo series, called Crimson: Steam Pirates will be free to download on Apple’s App Store for iPad users on September first! Crimson will be a turn-based action strategy game set in the world of pirates and open waters. As Gamers progress, they will be able to command a fleet of ships, submarines and airplanes to fight against opponents.
The most exciting part is that, Crimson: Steam Pirates will consist of eight different “voyages” (episodes) with the first one being released next week!
Here’s a “first look” at Crimson: Steam Pirates:
A list of Key Features taken from Bungie’s site:
- 8 voyages that begin the tale of Thomas Blood’s adventures in the Caribbean
- 2 “Pass-and-Play” multiplayer scenarios
- Over a dozen types of ships, subs, and airships
- Over 20 unique crew members whose special abilities enhance gameplay
- Bungie.net Stats, Leaderboards, and Facebook integration.
Let us know what you think about Crimson: Steam Pirates in the comment section and, stay tuned for news!