Sources at DigiTimes claim that Foxconn (one of Apple’s product manufactures) is now assembling over 150,000 iPhone 5 units on a daily basis!
Foxconn isn’t the only company that’s already in high-gear when it comes to iPhone 5 production, companies such as TPK Holding, G-Tech, Optoelectronics, Simplo and Dynapack are working hard to fulfill all of the orders placed for iPhone 5 comments.
More from DigiTimes:
Suppliers in the iPhone 5 supply chain in Taiwan have geared up production recently with volume shipments of the new Apple smartphones to begin soon. Production of iPhone 5s at OEM maker Foxconn Electronics has reportedly reached 150,000 units per day, according to industry sources.
Lens maker Largan Precision, touch panel maker TPK Holding, reinforced glass supplier G-Tech Optoelectronics and battery vendors Simplo and Dynapack are all operating at full swing currently, the sources indicated.
Shipments of iPhone 5 from the supply chain are expected to reach 5-6 million in September.
Earlier this week we mentioned that Foxconn will assemble approximately 85% of Apple’s iPhone 5 orders and Pegatron will handle the remaining 15% - the 150,000 iPhone 5′s that are being produced each day doesn’t include the 15% that Pegatron is assigned to assemble!
With that said, we’re getting closer to the announcement and eventual release of Apple’s mystical iPhone 5 with every passing day. Stay tuned for more iPhone 5 related news and rumors!