iOS 5.1.2? OS X Mountain Lion, Apple To Lead World Using NFC And More
Welcome to the ninety-eighth episode of my series entitled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode I discuss the possibility of iOS 5.1.2, Apple’s new NFC patent, OS X Mountain Lion’s release, Apple’s Q3 2012 earnings and more.
Links to the main topics in this episode:
1. Apple Scheduled To Present For The First Time At Black Hat Security And Hacking Conference
2. Apple Releases OS X Mountain Lion To The Mac App Store For $19.99
3. Apple Reports Q3 2012 Earnings: $35 Billion In Revenue And $8.8 Billion In Profit
4. Credible Report Confirms ‘iPhone 5′ Redesign And Smaller 19-pin Dock Connector Rumors
5. Apple Patent Reveals Futuristic World Controlled By NFC
6. Top 5 Cydia Tweaks For July, 2012 – Notification Center Edition
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in Fridays for new episodes!