This is the seventy-eighth episode of my series titled “BestTechInfo And Rumors”! This series is all about providing current and accurate technology related news and rumors.
In this episode I discuss the iOS 5.1 untethered Jailbreak status for all iDevices (including the iPhone 4S and the iPad 2), the new iPad, 5.1′s features and more.
Links to the articles discussed in this episode:
1. Tethered iOS 5.1 Jailbreak video for older iDevices
2. New 3rd-generation iPad exposé
3. Live coverage from Apple’s event
4. Apple Releases iOS 5.1: Battery Life Improvements, Ability To Delete Pictures From Photo Stream, Japanese Siri Support And More
5. Apple’s App Store Passes 25 Billion Apps Downloaded Worldwide
6. The 25 Billionth App Downloaded From Apple’s App Store Was “Where’s My Water? Free”
7. Apps Optimized For The New iPad’s Retina Display Are Shockingly Crisp In Comparison To Non-Retina Apps
8. Verizon Will Allow Mobile Hotspot Access For All LTE iPad Data Plans, AT&T Won’t At First
9. Steve Jobs’ Biographer Intentionally Omitted Classified Plans For The ‘Next Apple TV’ From His Book
10. Giveaway (Apple’s New iPad)
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in every Friday for a new episode!