iOS 5 b3 Released, 3D iPhone 5, New Assistive Touch Feature & More – BestTechInfo & Rumors 27
This is the twenty-seventh episode of my series titled “BestTechInfo And Rumors”! This series is all about providing current and up-to-date technology related news and rumors to my readers/viewers. In this episode I discuss iOS 5 b3, a 3D iPhone rumor, Apple’s new “Assistive Touch” feature and more!
Links to the rumors/news articles discussed in this episode:
1. Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft will all use AMD chips
2. The iPhone won’t be 4G compatible for some time
3. 3D iPhone 5
4. iOS 5 b3 was released
5. iOS 5 b3 changes
6. New iOS 5 b3 Assistive Touch feature
7. JailbreakMe passes 2,000,000 clicks
8. iPhone Jailbroken on an Airplane
9. New Apple iPhone ads
10. iPad HD rumor (not discussed in this episode)
Like my Facebook for more updates and interactions
Follow all of these Twitter accounts to get updated on all of the latest tech news:
Tune in every Monday and Friday night for a new episode on all of the latest tech related news and rumors!