iOS 5.1.1, Untethered Jailbreak News, iOS 6 iCloud Additions, Downgrade 5.1.1 Information & More
This is the eighty-seventh episode of my series titled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode I discuss iOS 5.1.1 and 5.1 untethered Jailbreak news, various possibilities for iCloud, iOS 6, downgrading from 5.1.1 and more!
Links to the articles discussed in this episode:
1. Apple Releases iOS 5.1.1: Changes Include Improvements And Bug Fixes
2. NEW Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 iPhone 4,3Gs,iPod Touch 4,3 & iPad (Updated)
3. Redsn0w To Include Downgrade Support For iPhone 4S,iPad 2 And 3rd-gen iPad (Released)
4. Pod2g Sucessfully Jailbreaks ‘iPad 3′ On 5.1,iOS 5.1.1 COmpatibility Is Next On His List
5. Pod2g Posts ‘iPad 3′ 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak Proof, But The Release Is Still ‘Weeks Away’
6. Untethered iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak For The ‘iPad 3′ Accomplished By Pod2g
7. Jailbreak 5.1.1 iPhone 4,3Gs, iPod Touc 4,3 & iPad
8. AT&T CEO Regrets Offering Unlimited Data Plans And Fears Services Like iMessage
9. Apple Attempts To Acquire iPhone5.com With A Claim To The WIPO
10. Apple Releases OS X Lion 10.7.4 Update
11. Apple Testing iCloud Site For A Possible Web-based Notification System?
12. New iCloud Beta And Developer Sites Suggest Upcoming iCloud Additions, Presumably For iOS 6
13. Facebook Announces New ‘App Center’ For Cross-platform Web Apps
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in every Friday for a new episode!