iOS 6.0.1, 6.1 Released, Untethered Jailbreak Status, iPad Mini Jailbroken And More
Welcome to the hundred-and-twelfth episode of my series entitled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode I discuss the both iOS 6.0.1 and 6.1, the Untethered Jailbreak status, Apple’s 4th Generation iPad, the iPad mini Failbreak and more.
New videos since last week’s episode:
1. Microsoft Surface Unboxing, Windows 8 RT Tablet
2. Touch Cover for Microsoft Surface Tablet Review and Demo Test
3. New 13″ MacBook Pro Unboxing, Retina Display 13-inch 2012 Unboxing
4. iPad Mini Unboxing and Smart Cover
5. New Apple iPad 4 Unboxing (4th Generation 2012) and Comparison
6. NEW Jailbreak 6.0.1 Semi Untethered iPhone 4,3Gs & iPod Touch 4
7. New Apple iPad mini, 4th Generation Unboxing (4G 2012) and Giveaway
Links to the topics in this episode:
1. Apple Sells Out Of Both iPad Mini And 4th Generation iPad Pre-Order Stock
2. Drastic Apple Executive Restructuring: Forstall’s Departure And More
3. Google Adds Voice Search Functionality To Their iOS App, Siri’s In For Some Competition
4. Apple Releases iOS 6.0.1 To Correct A Number Of Issues And Bugs
5. Apple Releases iOS 6.1 Beta 1 To Developers
6. How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS And iPod Touch 4th Gen
7. iPad Mini Jailbroken One Day After Its Release
- Earn free iOS apps from bit.ly/icufreeapps
To enter the brand new iPad mini giveaway, follow the instructions outlined in this post.
iPod touch 5th Generation giveaway winner: (details listed here).
Stay updated through our social profiles:
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in Fridays for new episodes!