iOS 6 Or 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak – Pod2g Asks Fans, WWDC 2012, iPhone Unlock Details For 5.1 & More
This is the eighty-fifth episode of my series titled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode I discuss the iOS 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak status, pod2g’s recent iOS 6 vs. 5.1 Jailbreak poll, WWDC 2012, Unlock details and more!
Links to the articles discussed in this episode:
1. Pod2g Reveals That The iOS 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak Is At Least A Month Away
2. iOS 6 or 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak? Pod2g’s Letting You Decide
3. [Latest] 5.1 Tethered Jailbreak Tutorial For Older iDevices
4. Explanation Of The Difference Between An Untethered Jailbreak And A Tethered Jailbreak
5. Intel Releases Upgraded Ivy Bridge Processors With 22-nm 3-D Tri-Gate Technology
6. Proposed Next-Generation “iPhone 5″ Home Button Leaked And Available For Purchase
7. Apple Reports Impressive Earings For Q2 2012: $11.6 Billion In Profit And $39.2 Billion In Revenue
8. Apple Announces WWDC 2012 For June 11-15, Tickets Sold Out In Under Two Hours
9. Crytek Director: If Next-Generation Consoles Block Used Games, It ‘Would Be Absolutely Awesome’
10. ArenaNet Opens Guild Wars 2 Beta Servers This Weekend As Digital Editions Sell Out Online
11. iPhone Unlock Tutorial (SAM)
12. Giveaway (Apple’s New iPad) – Ends NEXT WEEK
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in every Friday for a new episode!