Jailbreak 4.3.5 iPhone 4, 3GS iPod Touch 4G, 3G & iPad With Redsn0w
This post will walk you through the simple steps required to Jailbreak 4.3.5 and the best part is that thanks to the new Redsn0w, you can Jailbreak faster than ever!
Steps (for Mac and PC users):
1. Download Redsn0w from the download section below and run it
- If you’re on Windows Vista or Windows 7 then you should right click Redsn0w and set compatibility to windows XP (service pack 2) and then run it as the administrator
2. Hit Jailbreak and enter DFU mode by following these steps:
a. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds
b. Continue holding the power button and start holding the home button and continue HOLDING BOTH for 10 seconds
c. Let go of power and continue holding home button for 20 seconds (even after it skips to the next screen! YOU MUST COUNT TO 20 ON YOUR OWN)
3. Select install Cydia and any other options you want – however, don’t select “Install custom bundles”
4. Wait for it to finish and reboot (the video shows how long the process takes)
5. Power off your iDevice while its plugged in and then open Redsn0w again
6. Hit “Extras” and then select “Just boot” and enter DFU mode by following the instructions in step 2
You are now Jailbroken on iOS 4.3.5!
NOTE: you WILL need to follow steps 4 and 5 every time you need to reboot your iDevice!
If you’re interested in unlocking your iPhone 4, follow the instructions from this tutorial.
Stay tuned for future Jailbreak tutorials!