This is the eighty-eighth episode of my series titled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode, I discuss Microsoft’s domination in home entertainment, the Untethered Jailbreak, Verizon’s plans to cease existing unlimited data plans and more!
Links to the articles discussed in this episode:
1. Ashton Kutcher Assumes Steve Jobs’ Appearance For Upcoming Film, Including His Iconic Outfit
2. Pod2g Confirms Untethered 5.1.1 Jailbreak Support For iPhone 4S And iPad 2, 1, Older Devices Not Included [UPDATE]
3. Apple Expected To Upgrade iCloud And Reveal New Features At WWDC
4. Apple Motions To Dismiss False Advertising Lawsuit Against Siri
5. Will The Next-Generation iPhone Feature A 4-Inch Display? Two New Reports Back Up Rumors
6. Verizon Scheduled To Cease Existing Unlimited Data Plans This Summer When Upgrading To LTE
7. Verizon Issues Clarification Regarding Discontinuation Of Existing Unlimited Data Customers’ Plans
8. Apple Successfully Secures iPhone5.com Domain Without WIPO Intervention
9. Microsoft Is Leading Apple And Google In The Home Entertainment Sector
10. Pod2g Confirms Untethered 5.1.1 Jailbreak For iPhone 3GS And iPod Touch 3G [List Of Supported Devices]
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in every Friday for a new episode!