Mid 2012 MacBook Air 13″ Unboxing – June 11th Model
Aside from coming equipped with USB 3.0 ports, the 2012 MacBook Air is powered by Intel’s new i5 Ivy Bridge processor with TurboBoost technology.
Here’s a complete list of specifications:
- 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with TurboBoost technology (2.8GHz)
- 4GB of 1600MHz of DDR3L SDRAM
- 256GB of flash storage
- 13.3-inch backlit LCD display: 1440 by 900 pixels
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Built-in FaceTime camera
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Thunderbolt port supports high-speed I/O and Mini DisplayPort devices
- 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
Stay tuned for additional coverage on Apple and their new MacBook Air.