Official iPhone 5, Leaks Were Accurate, iOS 6 GM And More
Welcome to the hundred-and-fifth episode of my series entitled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode I discuss the official iPhone 5, whether or not it’s worth it, the accuracy of the numerous leaks, iOS 6 GM (Gold Master), a new Jailbreak and more.
Videos to like and comment on for additional entries:
Links to the main topics in this episode:
1. An in-depth look at the all-new iPhone 5
2. Jailbreak iOS 6 Gold Masters for the iPhone 4, 3Gs and iPod touch 4th-generation
3. Yerba Buena Center decorations suggest 4-inch iPhone 5 screen
4. ‘iPhone X’ listings at T-Mobile indicate iPhone 5 models
5. iPhone 5 and new iPod touch Panorama mode
6. 5th-generation iPod touch to feature 1136×640 display and an A5 chip
7. Apple staff increase suggests iPhone 5 pre-order date
8. Apple mistakenly reveals official iPhone 5 name and new iPod updates ahead of media event
9. Live coverage from the iPhone 5 unveiling event
10. Apple releases iOS 6 GM edition
11. Apple’s iPhone 5 inventory selling faster than expected
12. More information on the iPad giveaway and additional entries
Stay updated through our social profiles:
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in Fridays for new episodes!