“Pre-Order iPhone 5″ In China, Cydia Tweaks, iOS Security Exploited For Free In-App Purchases & More
Welcome to the ninety-sixth episode of my series entitled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode I discuss an iOS security exploit, Cydia tweaks, Apple’s next-generation iPhone, OS X Mountain Lion GM and more.
Links to the main topics in this episode:
1. ‘iPhone 5′ Available For ‘Pre-Purchase’ In China
2. Russian Hacker Bypasses Apple’s Security For Free In-App Purchases
3. Alleged Next-Generation iPhone ‘Engineering Sample’ Leaked
4. Amazon Reportedly Testing 4-5 Inch Displays For Their Rumored Smartphone
5. Top Five Free Cydia Tweaks For July, 2012
6. New Retina MacBook Pro vs. 2012 MacBook Air: Benchmark And Speed Tests
7. Apple Releases Mountain Lion GM And Begins Accepting Mac App Store Apps
8. New Retina MacBook Pro vs. 2012 MacBook Air: Benchmark And Speed Tests
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in Fridays for new episodes!