Untethered 5.1 Jailbreak, New iDevices Supported, Apple And Samsung’s Domination And More
This is the eighty-sixth episode of my series titled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode I discuss the all of the iOS 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak updates, Apple and Samsung’s domination in the smartphone industry and more!
Links to the articles discussed in this episode:
1. Pod2g’s Poll Has Concluded, The Community Damands An iOS 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak
2. Untethered Jailbreak: Pod2g Has Successfully Jailbroken His iPhone 4 On 5.1
3. Pod2g Inadvertently Confirms iOS 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak Support For New A5X (3rd-gen iPad) And A5 (iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and Apple TV 3) Devices
4. iOS 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak Update: Two ‘Big Vulnerabilities’ Have Been Discovered
5. Pod2g’s iOS 6 Versus 5.1 Untethered Jailbreak Poll Ends
6. Apple Is Looking To Expand Streaming Capabilities Of Their TV Platform, Starting With EPIX
7. Apple “Definitely Discussed” A Physical Keyboard For The iPhone And An “iPod + iPhone” Concept
8. Apple And Samsung Account For 99% Of Smartphone Profits As Other Companies Struggle
9. New JailbreakBTI Site With Additional Jailbreak Information
10. iOS 5.1 Jailbreak Update: All ‘5-6 Exploits’ Are Required To Create A Jailbreak Utility
11. 5.1 Jailbreak Update: P0sixninja Provides Clarification On Jailbreak Exploits
12. New iPad Giveaway Winner Announced
13. Tethered Versus Untethered Jailbreak – Explained
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in every Friday for a new episode!